Pad Print Pros was born out of my passion for the science of pad printing. My printing career began with screen printing textiles and plastics in 1987. After obtaining a degree in printing technology, I spent six years process engineering screen and pad printed automotive instrumentation and controls before going to work as an applications engineer for a pad printing equipment manufacturer.
I've been fortunate to have worked with some of the best people in the pad printing industry: designers, graphic artists, technicians, engineers and a lot of very clever operators. Over the years, I've continually learned more about the science of pad printing. The desire to share that knowledge motivated me to start Pad Print Pros, so that I could focus my energies on teaching others to pad print more effectively, using the most advanced methods, machines and materials available.
I've been very involved in writing for several industry related publications for over the past twenty years. Below are some links to more recent articles:
- Degree in PrintingTechnology
- Graduated with Highest Distinction
- Marketing and Communications
- Graduate and Graduate Assistant
- Currently a member of Ferris State University's Plastics Industry Advisory Board
- Twice a member of Board of Director for SPE Decorating and Assembly Division
- Past member
- Past member. Authored much of the section on pad printing in the
SGIA Technical Guidebook.